Monday, December 12, 2011

My Outdoor activity ridding bicycle



Today I talking about my favourite outdoor activity riding bicycle, but I like many outdoor activities as play soccer, volleyball, running, etc. So I like many outdoor activities, the question is why riding a bicycle? The reason is simple, because I could learn to ride bicycle when I had four years old and I did like it!.
I like riding bicycle, because is a healthy sport, they have many benefits, when you riding the bicycle make you feel better, your mind and heart operate better and many other benefits physical and mental, ridding the bicycle you can combat the stress.
When I started to ridding bicycle, I was a child and have four years approximately also I remember the bicycle with white/red color and had a small wheels unite to the back wheel.
I ridding bicycle three times a week, but I prefer the weekend, because I’ve much time. So I go to bike path located in Pajatiros avenue and I travel all. from Las Rejas to Americo Vespucio, I don’t know how many kilometers are, but it’s not much.
Discover the city by bicycle it’s a great adventure, you know new places, walk is bored for me and not produce the pollution. Santiago have a bicycle tour in the center of the city, this tour are really funny, because you can learn and discovered the ancient buildings in the center of Santiago.

2 comments:

  1. I like riding a bike, but it’s dangerous in the streets of the city...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Cristobal. A great activity.

    ReplyDelete