Monday, December 19, 2011

My favorite beach in Llanquihue Lake



Today I’m talking about my favorite beach located in the Llanquihue Lake and town same called.
In this beach I take a many sun, because the sun is harmful to the health and I prefer swim in the lake for hours or try float over the water.
I visit this beach every summer, in February especially. The time that I spend in the beach is approximately 3 or 4 hour, maybe all late, because when I swim this action make me hungry and in this place don’t sale healthy food only sale junk food.
I visit this beach with my family, me, mother, cousin, my nephew and grandmother. At the first time we search a car park and it’s free, second we choose a place to be all late and finally we go to swim in the lake, me and my nephew, the rest of the family keep in the sand and take sun.
First To arrived this beach in the Llanquihue Lake you can arrive in a car, walking or take a bus if you went of the other town, for example Puerto Varas or Frutillar. It’s a beautiful place and don’t expensive.
I like this beach, I don´t remember this name, maybe your name is “solanera”. So I like, because is a beautiful beach, you can see the volcano Osorno and the Puntiagudo, and too the Calbuco volcano. The beach is clean and your sand is black, did cause for the volcanism of the Osorno volcano. Also this is a safe beach, because have a bodyguard and swim zone.

5 comments:

  1. Many time ago i visit the Llanquihue lake, but a dont swim in one of its beach! beautiful beach jajaja xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snif!!!
    I don´t know this place =(
    But is a beautiful place =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know this beach!! but I will like to know it, invited me!! jajaja is beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Llanquihue lake. I think the most beautiful place in the lake is Puerto Varas...

    ReplyDelete