Monday, December 26, 2011

My Christmas



Hi everybody


Today I’m talking about my Christmas and yes this Christmas was a short holy day, because the 25 day was Sunday, and the Sunday are a boring.
So the time I spend on Christmas is while, because the Christmas eve was in Saturday night and the Christmas was in Sunday, so the time I spend was while, I think that was four hours.
I spend Christmas time whit my father, mother and the pet, later arrived to the house the neighbor whit more Christmas present and I enjoy it was a great moment, because we talked about the life for two hours.
I did some activities in Christmas, but the university activities and homework don’t can other activities, so this Christmas was special, because I did have much time to do activities.
I didn’t ate, because my family not prepare Christmas dinner, but I did ate peanut and potato chips meanwhile I wait the Christmas, also I did drink nothing I did drink mineral water, because I did have thirst.
Before of finish my Christmas present was a CD of my favorite band The Red Hot Chili Peppers, the CD is by the Album I’m with you and contain excellent song, the single is “The adventures of the rain dance Maggie”, but I like so much the song “Monarchy of roses”.
Happy holidays for you!!!

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Cris! and I understand you with the jobs for university...

    ReplyDelete
  2. merry Christmas cris, I did not made jobs for university but I was been working on the restaurant :( so is not to bad I guess, the only good thing it was "aguinaldo" I don't know how to say that in english...

    see you on monday!

    ReplyDelete