Monday, May 10, 2010

I do like to visit Peru


I do like to visit Peru.

because this country to the north of Chile has a great fellowship with your neighbors and find that despite having less Peruvians in Chile, explore its streets and learn more about their culture I find interesting, try a different meal to the Chilean share others and learn from them, they are qualities that invite me to visit Peru

I like to do in Peru, the first thing would be good to go its historic center, mingle with other cultures and learn from it, I think we learn more about other cultures allows me to be more empathic with others.

The place is quintessential would visit Machu Pichu, the Inca Empire was very large and is established in much of South America, so being in the mountains of the Andes is an unforgettable experience.

Machu Pichu is in itself interesting as Rapa Nui for example, because in them the culture at its best and thus new experiences and learn from them is a plus, making the journey to Machu Pichu should be unique, Andean pre places up on mules to reach the summit of this heritage of humanity.

I find that everything is different from Chile, to the realities that exist in Peru, culture itself is different, unique and unrepeatable. As if things would be very different, by its inhabitants and idiosyncrasies.

1 comment:

  1. You dont have to travel a lot of hours to arrive, is interesting know all South America, our similaritys and differences !

    ReplyDelete