Monday, May 3, 2010

comentary about thepearlofthenorth's blog


Danny goddess of the north, you blog are beautiful, her colors put together whit the bottom and the letters to be nice; the leafs and colors remember me the fall.
The photographies call me atention, because see much and really, i like this the phographies.
Your blog have five post, i stress the post " In my free time, I...", because I appear in a picture whit you, Isa , Fran & Nato, this photography is beautiful.
this post talk about you free time is walk, read and enjoy the desert. You can teach me the atacama desert? I waiting for travel to the north of Chile, I want know the "valle de la luna" this place it's so beautiful!, but the south of Chile is more beautiful than the north.
As well you blog have a four videos, but i don't wach this videos, sorry...
My first impression of danny's blog is cosy, the colors, letters, and gadget don't agressive, blog's danny is warm, nice....
Finally you blog like me, the mixture is special.


No comments:

Post a Comment