Monday, May 17, 2010

A apocalyptic cloud


This photo was token for my in the last week, when walked to me house.

This phote like me, because I seen in the sky a strange cloud in form of U, too was very big.

The picture was token for my hahhhahaha, since of the room of my house, a tuesday afternoon of may

The photo shows the sky a cloud, but what is it?

this cloud was the notice of the day, many people saw it from Santiago and others regions of Chile.

U cloud shows the extraterrestrial life, other life, in other planets......

The u cloud was token in 05/11/2010 in the roof of my house, this photo saw to the west.

Well the pohografie was famous in twitter, when y twitt in @reportwitteros or #rptw my U cloud,

today that picture has 312 views in twitpic, and you see too: http://twitpic.com/1n0uu4.

And very followers post in my twitt, and asked me about this photo, because that cloud did not go unnoticed in the sky, and i was a famous for a few minutes.

This photo and this day were amazing the U cloud, help me to be famous.

When I wach this photo, the history back this beautiful, raise the roof and take this moment Save to stay a lifetime, So Long.

4 comments:

  1. I didn't saw this cloud in my house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing cloud conected
    is like the halo game

    ReplyDelete
  3. i saw this images when i went to my home!! :) but never thing that coul be something strange! For me just was a plane!! xD

    ReplyDelete