Thursday, May 20, 2010

A boring english class and others


Today everyone in the class ought to have had a presentation, but the class have a economy geography test and we studing and reading all night, wherefore today the class excuse.
Personally my opinion of english blog is...... boring, because I don't learn every, the blog idea is better, but should improve be good. So I learn best english.
English class in classroom, is better when everybody participe in the activities, I remember the class of cine, the created movie was amazing, overcoar the character like Maria Victoria, Simon and me. hahahahahaha
Besides the teacher is the best, in the english class, always he help in our questions, so congratulations for her english class.

Good I duty whit the blog, now I talk about my hobby: Play drums
Today I can't play drums again, but anyday I can play drum whit my friend in special Ruddy.
Play drums is better for the healt and exercise you mind.
The drums have more parts as cymbals (crash, hit hats, ride, splash and chinese) toms, and floor toms, snare and bass drum, cowbell, pedal, sticks and more much parts...

Play drums is not easy, you need coordination and good ear, because the music in the drums it's totally different of other instruments.

U cloud The picture was token for my , since of the room of my house, a tuesday afternoon of may. the cloud was the best in the day and I went famous in #rptw

Finally: Favourite movie is Back to the future III.
The movie went maked in 1989 approximately, the characters are: Dr Emett Brown, Martin Mc Fly And Clara.

In the Movie Martin traveled in the Delorean to the paste "the wild west" to looked for Dr Brown, because the doctor traveled to past by a lightning.
Martin was called "clint Eastwood"

I wached this movie in the year 2002 at the t.v (channel tvn) whit my parents in the night, was the first part of the movie, I called the atention see the "Delorean" a car transformed in a time machine, that travel thank a "flow condenser"

3 comments:

  1. Good picture Cristobal. It's similar to when I feel today, very sleepy and tired.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michael J. Fox doesn't drink the milk like Martín

    ReplyDelete
  3. dear friend (: some day we play drum together and singing under the bridge, my friends and by the way of the Red hot chili peppers.. you are a good friend , I known that some time I am a bad friend but You don't must forget that have a best friend very near to you. A big hug C:

    ReplyDelete