Monday, April 5, 2010

Puerto Varas it's so beautiful


My favourite place is Puerto Varas situated in the lacustrine zone of X region call Puerto Montt.
I visited this place in the summer last, in february, three week.
I went whit my mother, but i traveled one week before.

With my mother visited the Llanquihue lake, we ate kutchen of migas and peach. Too we visited Frutillar, this places is most beautiful, we see the volcano Osorno, ate kutchen, caluga and take a coffe looking the Llanquihue Lake and went to art & crafts fair.
In Llanquihue live my grandmother and uncles, here we walking for the village in the day, in the night went to "semana llanquihuana"
Finally we visited the three places (Pto Varas, Frutillar and Llanquihue), this places are the best in the south of Chile, I to recommend visit this three places, because your pretty is awesome and lovely. You forget the stress here.

7 comments:

  1. Puerto Varas is so beautiful,
    but is expensive :( jaja
    Bye!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The south of Chile must be beautiful. I'm glad you know

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kuchen, Kuchen and more kuchen!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the south, all the germans settlements are very nice (and I love the kutchen too!), and combined with the endless forests there, the whole place is amasing!

    That church is very special, it`s in all the pictures of Puerto Varas, the snowed volcano looks great either.

    See you tomorrow on "Geography of Evil"

    ReplyDelete
  5. I imagine this place, and I think so is very beautiful !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. dear cristobal jajajjaa I visit the llanquihue lake it is a very beautiful place, has pure air and a very pretty landscape.
    I like the kutchen but not the peach.

    ReplyDelete