Monday, April 12, 2010

My earthquake experience


My earthquake experience begin in the night of the earthquake a 27 of february, I did sleep in my bedroom in Santiago, Chile in that moment (3:37 am) the shake was very strong and wake- up my parents too and to decide went to secure area in my house.
There a long wait while the earthquake was pass, in this moment the wine glass fallen.
I reacted whit my parent, but I prefered save my possesions.
After one month I post in twitter a . that meant one minute of silence.
Chile reacted very good. The people know that do in case of tsumani, they run quickly to the mount or stay in a secure area.
the problems was the government, they FAIL! and to lie to the people provoking many death.
All death could are prevention, this people was inocent to believed that the tsunami did go.
Finally this tragedy demostrate the chilean solidarity!

6 comments:

  1. good image, man!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SHOA and ONEMI was FAIL!! The SHOA workers was surfing the tusunami???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cris!!!
    I hope so the visited my blog!!!
    XOXO
    Bye!!!
    You Know =)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that not all the persons can react well to an earthquake, still it does lacking seismic education.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cristobaaaal!!!!!! my house is fine! thanks my friend!!! well im happy becouse you and your family are fine! take care my friend!

    ReplyDelete