Monday, April 26, 2010

My favourite hobbie: play Drums


The hobby is play drums every day that I can!

I practice during all year, in the summer every day, in winter only day of the week.
but I when study the free time is limited, so I can`t play drums :(

I started played drums when had 14 years old, the drums was a Xmas gift of santa clauss.
why play drums?
because my friend Camilo play guitar and I had decide play drums, this is the reason. In the last summer whit Camilo played RHCP songs and enjoy for long hours.
My favourites drummer are Chad Smith of Red Hot Chili Peppers And Ian Paice of Deep Purple, but i like Chad, because he is amazing and your Pearl drum setup :

  • 12x10" Tom
  • 14x14" Floor Tom
  • 16x16" Floor Tom
  • 24x16" Bass Drum
  • 14x5" Pearl Sensitone Classic II Snare
  • 14x5.5 Pearl Masters Snare
And cymbal Sabian setup:

  • 14" AAX-Celerator Hi-Hats
  • 21" AA Rock Ride
  • 19" AA Medium Crash
  • 20" AA Rock Crash
  • 10" AA Splash
  • 19" AA China
  • 20" Prototype China w/rivets

My drum set is simple, five pieces 12 x 12" and 13 x 13" tom; 16 x 16" floor tom, 14" snare and 22" bass drum. And cymbal setup: 14" H-H 16"crash, 18" crash-ride and 20" Ride.

I enjoy play drums since fourteen years, too the hobbie is a sport for health benefit and because I like, it's funny and entertaining.

Play any instrument, I think is better, because the instrument is the way to learn, relax and enjoy!
I recommend play instrument!


4 comments:

  1. You play drums? I had no idea!!!!

    You surprised me!you´re a multifaceted President!!!!

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...!! you play drum? this is good, but I did not think it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I've seen you playing drums on the Muppets! You're the Cookie Monster!

    ReplyDelete