Monday, January 2, 2012

My Chinese horoscope 2012 - The Horse



Hi Everybody
Today I talk about my Chinese horoscope in the year 2012.
So my Chinese horoscope according to this web page is The Horse (neighing), but I always think that my Chinese horoscope is the goat. Whatever let’s go how is the horse?
The horse is the seven positions in the Chinese horoscope, some general characteristic are: energy, enjoy the nature, happy, honest, friendly and extremely intelligence, but the horse like the center of attention.
In health, the horses are very healthy. Because I like play outside sports, for example I don’t like run, I prefer ride bicycle and enjoy this, also I like other sports, play soccer, volleyball or tennis and tennis table I like so much.
In career the horses enjoy jobs that need talk and interaction with other persons for example tour operation, translator, sales representative and publicist. But I dislike this description, because I don’t have much personality, I prefer talk with some persons that speak in public to many persons. Buy I either likes to be in close jobs for example work in an office, so I choose study geography, because contains this two topics work outside and in an office.
In the relationship horses are spontaneous and their relationships are exhausting, but are stronger and more stable later in life. I think that this is correct; because I know other horses and are same they live the love with passion and engagement, so these characteristics leave the horse exhausted.
Finally I’m a metal horse and this kind of horse prefers the free –spirited and makes better friends than partners. Yes this description it’s true and I’m very agreed.

2 comments: