Monday, June 14, 2010

My favorite website: Twitter




My favourite website is Twitter.
I visit this page whenever I can, normally 5 time in a day or more, sometime I open the twitter all day.
Bellow a definition of twitter: Twitter is a social networking and microblogging service that enables its users to send and read messages known as tweets. Tweets are text-based posts of up to 140 characters displayed on the author's profile page and delivered to the author's subscribers who are known as followers. (wikipedia).
For my twitter is a world social tool for comment different topics. Too twitter had a many cause in the world as the oil spill.
I found this page alone. I created my twtiter in December of 2009, but I use frequently twitter after the earthquake 8.8 in February, because in twitter the information was more quickly than the breaking news in the TV.
I like because twitter entertain my whit the latest information and other topics.
The best thing in twitter is: each user can write only in 140 character, this characteristics difference whit others social webs.
For example: The 140-character limit on message length was initially set for compatibility with SMS messaging.
I believe that nothing in twitter id bad. I like twitter has everything from talk and greet in only 140 characters to post photos, polls, or almost anything you want. One of the major uses today is the "stream" or twitt cam, allowing real-time display of a friend, is identical to a video conference but this is home. That's why twitter does not have cons with the exception of the "whale" or "over capacity" to indicate that twitter was full of countless "twitter" at a time. I recommend using this page because it is very effective in sharing real-time news.

1 comment: